That might even be an understatement. If I had my way I’d probably eat it at least twice a week. If not more. I could live on the stuff.
I’ve had a couple of people I know in real life ask what my recipe is, and that’s where I stand there and blink at them. What is this recipe of which you speak? I’ve heard of these things, and I remember asking my Mom the same thing when she taught me. And she did the same thing. Blink, blink.
Ingredients: 4 giant cans of tomato sauce, oregano, basil, rosemary, thyme, bay leaves, garlic, hamburger meat, small can of tomato paste
1. Brown the hamburger meat. Then add in the garlic (I use pre-minced garlic, so it’s about 1 tablespoon, I’d guess it to be equal to 3 cloves).
2. Open the cans and pour the sauce over it.
3. Add in 1 Tablespoon of oregano, 1 1/2 teaspoons of basil, 1/4 teaspoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary, and 3 bay leaves. Then stir.
4. Let it simmer for a while and taste it, if it tastes a little off try adding more oregano.
5. After hit has simmered for about 10-15 minutes add in 1 can of tomato paste and stir well. This will help thicken it up.
Enjoy your yummy plate of spaghetti. Now I have an actual recipe for it. That is more or less how I make it. Kinda.