I’m feeling very loved and lucky. I’ve received two awards in the last 2 weeks, and it’s such an amazing self-esteem boost! Especially since they’re both from blogs I love to read.
First Christy from Superheroes and Princesses gave me this award:
I love her blog, and think she has the coolest name (that may just be because I have 2 superheroes and 1 princess also……).
Here are the rules for this award:Tape it up on your blog somewhere.Pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers, and comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today!When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the super blogger who gave it to you.
So, without further ado, here’s who I choose:
1. K@heart: she has super fun ideas and I like her sense of humor, see her recent post about The $69 Mistake, I think we’ve all had that kind of day.
2. Mozi Esme:at the very least I have fun trying to imagine where she’s at, I always think somewhere tropical because of the picture at the top.
3.Tot School: she’s created a whole new blog about her Tot School Activities, and I love her ideas.
4. I Blame My Mom: Did everyone but me come up with amazingly cool names for their blogs? She’s the super cool host for Kid Friendly Fridays.
5. Mama Jenn: She too is raising twins, but she got double the twin blessing. I love reading her blog and thinking, mine did that too.
Speaking of Mama Jenn, she was wonderful enough to also give me an award. As I said, she has 2 sets of twin boys and a cute little girl. It’s so much fun to read what she’s doing with her kids and seeing someone else experience the same things.
Here are the rules for accepting the One Lovely Blog Award:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to up to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Since this is blogs I’ve found recently, it eliminates some of my favorites and I just nominated some of my new blogs for the award above, but here goes:
1. Ramblings of a Crazy Woman: I have no clue how I discovered her, I probably stumbled onto her from somewhere, but I’m glad I did.
2. I Wonder Woman: Okay, I have a weakness for superheroes, but even if she didn’t have Wonderwoman in her name, I’d still love her ideas.
3. Sewing School: It’s two teachers and the SUPER COOL ideas they do for an after school club they teach. I’ve used lots of their ideas.
4. Before You Say I DO: This is my brother’s blog. He’s teaching the junior and senior high at the church about dating. I think he does a great job and want to brag on him. Sadly, I don’t think he allows comments, but I wish he did, that could be interesting.
5. Fun in the Making: another crafting blog. I’m addicted to those and homeschooling ones.
Well, that’s my current list of fun new blogs. It’s ever changing, and there are so many amazing blogs to go through. At some point I need to update the blogs I read, because the ones listed on the side are only a very small listing, and doesn’t include the ones I follow on Bloglines. Now I just need to remember to comment on everyone tomorrow when this post goes live.